From 315 € / person
(2 persons minimum)
4 days / 3 nights
Normandy break for lovers
Discover the most of Normandy coastlines. For 4 days, you will see the famous beaches of Deauville or Cabourg and climb the spectacular cliff of Etretat. You will visit Honfleur, the charming town of Impressionnist painters. You will also taste local food from Normandy, especially cheeses and pastry, and visit a cider factory.
- Day 1
- City Tour in Caen and its Castle
- City Tour in Bayeux or Canoeing-kayaking (optional)
- Day 2
- City Tour in Deauville and the chic coastline
- City Tour in Honfleur
- Day 3
- Hiking around the cliffs of Etretat
- City Tour in Le Havre (UNESCO Heritage)
- Day 4
- Visit of Pierre Huet Property (cider factory and apple orchards)
- Castle of Crèvecoeur-En-Auge (optional)
- 3 nights: Domaine des Marronniers in Cambremer. You will be sleeping in a manor house from the 17th, located in the middle of Normandy. You will appreciate quiet and green landscapes, in between riding centers, apple orchards and forests. You will enjoy your balneotherapy bedroom and take time to relax there.
- Day 1: Local cuisine for lunch in Caen. Dinner in a crêperie.
- Day 2: Dinner in a seafood restaurant.
- Day 3: Gourmet picnic (optional). Indian dinner in Le Havre.
- Day 4: Open fire cuisine in Beuvron-En-Auge.
- Canoeing-kayaking (Day 1): 15€/pers
- Ethnography Museum in Honfleur (Day 2): 4,20€/pers
- Gourmet picnic (local products and local drinks): 15€/pers
- Entrance at the Castle of Crèvecoeur-En-Auge: 8€/pers
- Box of local souvenirs (local buttered cookies, caramels, cider, postal cards and Norman cups): 35€/box
- Rental car: 90€/4 days
There are no reviews yet.